You are beautiful no matter what.
Being size 0 does not make you beautiful.
Having an ingenious sense of fashion does not make you beautiful.
Knowing how to make your makeup look perfect does not make you beautiful.
Being great a sports does not make you beautiful.
Being better than everyone else does not make you beautiful.
What makes you beautiful is being your self. Beautiful is being confident in yourself, whoever you are. It is being the strong person you are on the inside. Beauty can not be measured, because everyone has it.
Other people may be funnier, brighter, prettier, smarter, or more creative.
It’s what makes you YOU that makes you beautiful.
Let it shine through.
Which part? The year in general? Well, for me it hasn’t started out so good. But I think it will get better. I am pretty sure it is as low as it can possibly go, and it’s only choice is to get better. That’s my hope anyway.
Thanks your your question! :)
So I was reading the news today and saw an editorial about pro-choice. As some of you may know, I am very adamant about human rights issues. My response to the article was first, the desire to become president, and second, (after I realized how far-fetched that was), was to share my opinion with whoever will read it and pay attention. Here is my point of view in a few easy bullets :D
1. Men and Women have the same natural rights. So, the right to live, the right to listen to whomever they want, and the right to follow the government because we choose to.
2. Everyone with rights (so everyone) has the right to do whatever the hell they want as long as they are not imposing their will on other people. Which means abortion and gay marriage is fine, as long as you don’t force everyone to have an abortion and get married to someone of the same gender. That said, the opposite is also true; heterosexual marriage and deciding to keep your baby are fine, as long as you don’t tell me how to live my life.
3. Government should have as little to do with my life as possible. I will do whatever I damn well please.
4. BUT, I also think basic necessities and protection should be given. Education, health-care, local services (like police and fire dept.), and foreign affairs should all be taken care of by the government. What else would they be for?
5. Lastly, but most importantly, everyone should be in the national discussion about how our country is run and what decisions we should make. Political offices should not be won on account of how mush money they can raise for their campaign. Every voting citizen has the civil duty to become educated on who they are voting for and why, as well as the other major canidates.
Another rant brought to you my me :)
Tell me what you think!
Hey! Find something cool online? Have an idea for a post? Have a question or comment about my blog? You should shoot me an email! firstname.lastname@example.org Ciao my sweets :)
What is the weirdest thing about you? I think the weirdest thing about me is my random craziness. I can get some strange looks when I get caught at my peeks :) haha I also don’t use a lot of “text-lingo”. I prefer to spell things out and be clear. Plus, to me, “lol” just dosn’t seem sincere.
Okie dokie. Please answer the question in the comments below. Ciao my sweets :)
Sometimes I do the stupidest things by impulse. I feel like I’m out of control. To be clear, I have no actual proven mental illness, but I often go “crazy”. Ask anyone who knows me :) It can be fun going crazy though. And most of the best musicians are in one way or another. Maybe it’s just that I’m tired all the time. Whatever. I’m never gonna change :) love you my sweets <3
Today, I’m pretty sure I’m going crazy, because apparently I had already gotten a laptop out to work on a presentation in physics class, but got another one, and started working on both. Yeah.
Hey there! I just want to tell you a little about myself. I’m 17 from the great commonwealth of Pennsylvania. My hobbies include singing, hanging out with friends, and going completely crazy. I go to school and plan on college. However, I’m still trying to figure myself out.
I am starting this blog as kind of a place for my brain vomit, if you will. And let me tell you, I have one sick mind ;) heh heh…
ciao for now my little sweets
I’ll be updating soon, so please stick around :)